If you live in the United States and have a super speed internet service that is friendly enough not to give you a downtime, then you can apply as a home based chat customer service specialist. This is an opportunity for you to bring and put into action your exceptional customer service skills.
Start building a thriving and rewarding career serving the customers of dynamic, growing companies. Transform the way chat customer services are being delivered from your home.
Your task would be to answer incoming chats, provide alternate solutions for the caller, handle customer chats respectfully despite the degree of difficulty in a courteous and businesslike fashion.
Also, you need to provide an excellent quality customer service to resolve matter to customer satisfaction that is within the client’s guidelines. Maintain concentration and focus in order to meet the company’s performance goals. Can react positively to an ongoing, changing environment.
In this role, you will impact the lives of those you service by providing VIP level customer service remotely from your home. As a home based chat customer service and an exceptionally focused individual , you are able to enhance the brands in those interactions.
Driven to exceed the customer’s expectations on every chat interaction and with your high level of professionalism, you are expected to live a positive lasting impression with every customer contact.
Living in the United States is a great opportunity for moms trying to earn money while taking care of their kids at home. For example, if you work with a shopping center or at Home Depot, you may be expected to do
- Guides customers through their online shopping experience via chat sessions.
- Promptly assesses customer needs and proactively provides solutions.
- Assists customers with navigating through the HD websites and leads them to a product that meets their needs.
- Effectively & routinely balances multiple customers.
- Drives repeat business by providing, excellent service, accurate and thorough product and service knowledge to customers and through relationship building with customers.
- Keeps customers informed on the status of their order, reconciles errors in a cost effective manner, resolves post-order issues such as returns and follows up to ensure all customer needs are fulfilled. Meets or exceeds scorecard requirements for productivity, schedule adherence, quality and attendance.
- Completes assignments accurately despite a large workload.
Some companies may not required an experience and would be willing to train you. So, hop in and take the opportunity. This gig can be good for you. Some companies to apply are
- GC Services
- CVS Health