Have you ever had a vision of yourself with a 2 year old toddler weaving and pulling your legs, while holding a fussing infant in your arms? As your husband’s car pull away from the driveway, you officially become a stay at home mom. Just what are you going to do all day with an infant and a 2 year old plus all the household chores lying around waiting for you?
When you have a kid whining for breakfast on your front and another one wanting to have his milk, you need to gather your wits and figure out fast how to get the 2 year old preoccupied and the baby sleeping in as fast as within an hour to give you time to complete your household tasks.
I know what you have in mind now. Help is likely the big word. If you stay at home all day, you will find yourself one big crazy woman in less time. Need fresh air? Open the windows, but not the doors. Need food? Start cooking and feed your babies and yourself!
Feed the babies and do your household chores after. Babies do not really get hyperactive if they are not hungry, so just make sure the baby is well fed. For the 2 year old, if you do not have time for him yet, let him listen to music, such as alphabet songs or whatever you find most comfortable to kids.
There are many children’s music you can find in YouTube. That would help for an hour or two until you will have time to talk to him and teach him something nice. The best way to teach a child is by singing your course content. What do you have in mind?
I would suggest creative art programs, such as musical math and dancing fiddle program. Just keep him moving. After 3 hours, he would wear out and go to sleep. You can start raising extra dollars by finishing some captcha tasks or data entry online.
Today’s moms should have some kind of network to help them bring a few dollars to the table. Some moms even earn more than their husbands. Let me give you one easy tip that you can do even if the kids are around.
Have you heard about social media assistants? As a social media assistant, you may work on the task of creating an engaging content to enhance a company’s social media presence. You must find a way to connect with different people and audiences.
Social Media Assistant Job Duties:
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers
- Manages social media communications
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
And while you are in the making of being the best social media assistant, you can create and promote affiliate products. Sharing sponsored posts is a very direct way of earning money from social media. Make sure you have a sizable following and try using visual media in promoting your affiliate products.
You can find advertisers that pay for a sponsored post at
To get a advertisers pay you for a sponsored post
- You should have a great following.
- Tell a story.
- Create quality content.